We bring the Excellence of Italian food & beverage products throughout the world.
Our modern agency relies on a well-balanced team of representatives who have been working in the food and beverage sector for years. Our assertive staff have the ability to negotiate the best brands on the Italian market in the mass retailing, HO.RE.CA, retail, import/export, cash and carry and e-commerce sectors.
Simone Pitrolino – President & CEO
Over the years, we have built a solid reputation in providing our clients with highly skilled and professional consultancy, dedicated customer assistance and we ensure the best market prices.
We consider ourselves as a young but enterprising company and, thanks to our strong businessand negotiation skills, we are able to attract internationally renowned brands and labels.
We are deeply aware of the huge amount of work that Italian food and wine production calls for, ranging from the careful focus on raw materials to the attention to detail in all processing phases. This is why we fully respect the values, ethics and goals of every one of our Clients, whether large or small.
Quality Taste’s interests extend beyond the borders of Italy and our work also involvesinternational contexts. Yet we deeply love the regional specialities of our country, the typical features of each different territory, and the beauty and diversity of our vineyards. Hence, our Mission is to spread the quality of Italian flavours throughout the world.
As an agency, we provide
- consulting services for the export of Made-in-Italy food and beverage products in Italy and abroad
- mediation between distribution channels and producers
- periodic reporting on market trends
- purchase order reminders
- customer assistance through every stage of the sale process
- legal support for contracts
We provide assistance to even the most demanding clients. For us, this means:
- identifying and presenting the advantages of the products supplied
- resolving customer complaints by examining problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and providing recommendations to the Sales Manager
- developing and handling trust-based relationships with end customers
- supporting sales transactions also through e-commerce
- monitoring sales volumes and margins, and reviewing contractual terms and conditions, where necessary
- achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
ARE YOU A PRODUCER?
It’s time to make a leap in Quality. And to make it with us.
We love our work, and we do it above all outside the office: at our clients’ premises, at trade fairs, with guided tours at production sites and during prestigious Italian food and beverage tastings. If you believe in the excellence of your products and want to expand your market, call us. We’re ready to reach you wherever you are and help you get to wherever you want to go.
Make an appointment with one of our agents by calling the following number
Or send an email to us
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified email: email@example.com
Address: Località Autoporto, 14U
Pollein 11020 Aosta